Positions Vacant in the Diocese of Broken Bay
CatholicCare - Diocese of Broken Bay
Manager Disability Futures
- Opportunity to shape new services and build upon our person centred vision
- Develop, lead and grow a diverse team
- Take on the challenges of the evolving landscape in disability services
- Circa $120k package and additional attractive Salary Packaging Options
- NDIS transition
CatholicCare Diocese of Broken Bay is a diverse and innovative social care provider delivering children’s services education and care, disability services, a range of family support programs and therapeutic out of home care to 20,000+ children, young people, individuals and families in Northern Metropolitan Sydney and on the NSW Central Coast. Our Disabilities programs provide innovative and person centred options to support a range of participants and their carers across the Diocese. Based at Pennant Hills, this role is responsible for taking our Disability Futures business forward within the context of the NDIS.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer and responsible for an $8 million budget and over 200 staff, you will build and shape the platform for our Disability Futures business to align with and grow alongside the requirements of the NDIS. You will:
- Transform our service offerings to ensure we facilitate a person centred service delivery
- Lead, mentor and develop our teams to ensure they are engaged and included in the transformation process and continue to focus on service excellence
- Bring a sound commercial approach with a focus on engaging community, corporate and government partners to expand our reach on behalf of our participants
The role requires a commercially experienced leader with a background in change management, excellent stakeholder management skills, and an understanding of the disability sector. If you fulfil these requirements and have a passion for social care, and the desire to be part of an exciting period of change, please download the position description and instructions on how to apply from our website www.catholiccaredbb.org.au.
If you require any further information phone Lesley Arthur, HR Business Partner on 9481 2652.
Closing Date: 27 March 2017 at 9am