Our parish youth groups meet on the last Sunday of every month on our Lindfield site. The groups are:
• Years 4-6 meet from 4pm-6pm (prior to Sunday evening Mass) in the Parish Hall
• Years 7-8 meet after the Sunday evening Mass in the Parish Meeting room
• Years 9-10 meet after the Sunday evening Mass in the Parish Hall and school grounds
• Years 11-12 meet after the Sunday evening Mass in the rooms above the church.
The groups come together to share their faith, build relationships and eat pizza! We are always looking for young adult leaders for our groups and more senior parishioners for assistance so contact Sharon Piech (below) if you would like to be involved.
Youth Ministry Coordinator - Sharon Piech
Phone: (02) 9415 6581 or 0403 887 558
- Email: email@example.com
Youth Mass and Youth Involvement in Sunday Evening Masses in general
The 6:00pm Sunday Mass at our Lindfield church, while open to all, has a particular focus towards senior youth and young adults, with those in that age range being involved in the music and liturgical ministries. On the last Sunday of the month (when the youth groups meet) this Mass is the Youth Mass.
If you would like to be involved in any of these ways at the Sunday evening Masses please contact Jennifer Corrigan via the Parish Office.
* For more events in the diocese of Broken Bay click here