- About Our Diocese
- Our Vision and Mission
- Diocesan Coat of Arms
- Our Faith
- Jubilee Year of Mercy
- Pope Francis' Encyclical
- History of Our Diocese
- Safeguarding and Professional Standards
- SafeGuarding Week
- If you have a concern
- Child Protection
- Towards Healing
- Royal Commission
- Screening Practices
- Charitable Works Fund
- Giving - Wills and Bequests
- Positions Vacant
- Mary Star of the Sea
- Caroline Chisholm
- Mary MacKillop
- Contact Us
- The Most Rev Peter A Comensoli
- Coat of Arms
- Bishop Peter's Official Engagements
- Heart to Heart : Words from Bishop Peter
- Installation of Bishop Peter A Comensoli
- Past Bishops
parishes and priests
services and agencies
- Bishop David L Walker Library
- Catholic Schools Office
- Catholic Development Fund
- Interest Rates for Diocesan Agencies and other approved depositors
- Individual Investments
- CDF Online
- CDF Updates
- Forms (P & F, other Associations)
- Links for the Catholic Church in Australia
- Daily Prayer
- The Call
- Permanent Diaconate
- Consecrated Life
- Ecclesial Women
- Single Life
- Diocese of Broken Bay Vocations Office
news and events
- Latest News
- Broken Bay News
- Calendar of Events
- Media Enquiries
- Lectio Divina
- PROCLAIM 2016 Conference
- Charity Race Day
- Bishop's Religious Visual Arts Prize 2017
- Bishop's Religious Art Prize Winners
Parish Support Unit
Liturgy and Sacraments
- Liturgy and Sacraments
- Faith Formation
- Confraternity of Christian Doctrine (CCD)
- Our Mission
- Training & Formation
- Upcoming Events
- Child Protection & Authorisation Procedure
- CCD Forms
- Contact Us
- Catholic Life & Faith Formation
- What is Adult Faith Formation?
- Evangelisation Resources
- Pope Francis: The Joy of the Gospel
- Key Questions of Our Faith
- Biblical Apostolate
- Bible Conference
- Bible Sunday
- The Word of God
- Broken Bay Bible Offer
- Selecting a Bible
- Sunday Readings
- Bible Study
- Lectio Divina
- Children and Scripture
- Biblical Apostolate Video Project
- Catechesis of the
- Upcoming Events
Marriage and Family Life
- Marriage and Family Life
- Outreach Ministries
- Loss and Bereavement
- Ecumenism and Interfaith Relations
- Social Justice
- Diocesan Social Justice
- Key Principles of Catholic Social Teaching
- Biblical Sources for Catholic Social Teaching
- Great Social Encyclicals of the Catholic Church
- Social Justice Advocacy
- Keeping Informed
- Upcoming Events
- Diocesan Councils, Commissions & Committees
- Serving - Being …in touch with the hospitality of God.
- Serving - Being - …present to Christ in myself and others.
- Serving - Being - …awake to the Spirit alive and active.
- Serving - Being - …confident that the Kingdom of God is among us.
- Serving - Being - …open to transformation.
- Serving - Being - …true to our baptismal identity that calls us to mutuality and co-responsibility.
- Serving - Being - …in communion as the Body of Christ calling forth the gifts of all.
- Serving - Being - …in service that nourishes and builds the communion.
- Serving - Being - ….encouraged and sustained by our hope in God.
- Serving - Doing - Name and Affirm goodness wherever it is found.
- Serving - Doing - Being present and actively listening to God and each other.
- Serving - Doing - Opportunities for Formation and Learning
- Serving - Doing - Giving priority to ongoing prayerful reflection nourishing and enhancing all those in ministry
- Serving - Doing - Suspend Judgement to be of Service
- Serving - Doing - Seeing, hearing people’s needs and aspirations and supporting them to be their best selves
- Serving - Doing - Accompanying and journeying with people in their space and at their pace
- Serving - Doing - Working from shared human values draws people into collaborative action
- Serving - Doing - Creative approaches lead beyond the obvious and allow for a diversity of responses
- Serving - Doing - Commitment to seeing the potential and giftedness in all
- Serving - Doing - Eucharistic celebrations that nourish, inspire and unite
- Serving - Doing - Intentionally developing networks leads to partnership in addressing needs.
- Leading - Being - ...in relationship with Jesus Christ and faithful to God’s mission.
- Leading - Being - …open to the Paschal Mystery, the dynamic rhythm of Christ’s life, death and resurrection transforming our daily deaths into new life.
- Leading - Being - …courageous and vulnerable in the face of the unknown.
- Leading - Being - …grounded in the truth of who I am before God, humbly leaving space for God to act.
- Leading - Being - …accepting and welcoming God’s call to lead and serve.
- Leading - Being - …authentic and true, bringing self knowledge
- Leading - Being - …open to sharing responsibility and authority
- Leading - Being - …in collaboration with the community, seeking knowledge
- Leading - Doing - Inspiring a hope-filled, shared vision that animates the mission.
- Leading - Doing - Planning and mapping a pathway in pursuit of a shared vision.
- Leading - Doing - A preparedness to live with complexity, uncertainty and ambiguity while waiting for wisdom and insight to emerge.
- Leading - Doing - Giving confidence in times of uncertainty and change with a message of hope, transformation and new life.
- Leading - Doing - Welcoming and facilitating creative thinking and innovative responses.
- Leading - Doing - Adapting leadership style in response to context, situation and need.
- Leading - Doing - 7. Helping others recognise their gifts and providing opportunities for expression, sharing and growth.
- Leading - Doing - Sharing leadership
- Leading - Doing - Establishing and nurturing mutually respectful relationships.
- Leading - Doing - Building in Sustainability.
- Heartbeat Program at Wahroonga Parish
- Boonah Creative Arts Centre
- Family Support Services
- Catechist Ministry
- Catholic School Youth Ministry
- Children's Ministries
- Community Participation Program
- Community Visitors Scheme
- Manly Mission Group
- Marriage Preparation
- Mary Mac's Place
- Models of Contemporary Learning in RE
- North Harbour Music Ministry
- Out of Home Care Program
- Parent Faith Project
- Parent Retreat
- Peninsula Learning Community
- Seniors Ministry
- SJ Around The Bay
- Soul Youth Ministry
- St Vincent de Paul Counselling Services
- Timor Leste Project
- Transition to Work Program
- University of Newcastle Open Day